Technical Account Manager - Secureworks - JapanKawasaki, Japan 掲載日 03/10/2020
Technical Account Manager -Secureworks - Kawasaki
Managed Security Service Group
SecureWorks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyberattacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day. Internet security is a problem that will never be solved. Unlike point products that address a specific technology issue, we attack the problem holistically by analyzing threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures, and develop solutions using best-of-breed technologies to protect our clients. We are one of the best in the world at understanding the threat.
In short, we give our clients an early warning capability. SecureWorks was founded in 1999 and headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with offices in all the major security markets around the globe. We have more than 2,000 team members, and partner with more than 4,200 clients in 59 countries to keep the bad guys out of their networks. We’ve been consistently recognized by industry analysts, readers’ polls and as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for managed security services, worldwide.
- Articulates the value of SecureWorks MSS services through vehicles such as QBRs, Executive Briefings and board ready reports
- Assumes accountability for flawless service execution
- Provides actionable intelligence to sales makers to help drive revenue and mitigate client risk
- Accountable for Net Promoter scores within the book of business
- Advises CISO on overall security posture
- Provides Clients with proprietary intelligence around active threats by vertical or segment
- Coordinates SecureWorks resources to resolve client delivery issues
- Provides actionable feedback to product and engineering teams to improve service products
- Accountable for service line and client level retention
- Fluency in Japanese
- Has boardroom/executive presence
- Five or more years of customer facing experience (Sales, technical account management, etc.)
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment is a must
- Experience influencing or driving net promoter scores
- Travel requirements are between 20% and 30%
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Industry certification in cyber security such as CISSP, CBCP, MSCS. Qualifications may be waived with a demonstrated account management background. If waiver applied candidate will be required to obtain a certification within eighteen months of hire date.
- Proficiency working with C level resources
SecureWorks is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. SecureWorks encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Graduates Account-Management Secureworks Job ID: R059863
- Senior Sales Engineer - Secureworks - Japan - Kanagawa/Tokyo 川崎, 日本
- テクノロジーサービスマネージャ 川崎, 日本
- Proactive Incident Response Consultant - Secureworks - Japan 川崎, 日本