Senior Sales Engineer - Secureworks - Japan - Kanagawa/TokyoKawasaki, Japan 掲載日 02/27/2020
Senior Systems Engineer/Pre-Sales - Secureworks - Kawasaki/Tokyo
SecureWorks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyberattacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day. Internet security is a problem that will never be solved. Unlike point products that address a specific technology issue, we attack the problem holistically by analyzing threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures, and develop solutions using best-of-breed technologies to protect our clients. We are one of the best in the world at understanding the threat.
In short, we give our clients an early warning capability. SecureWorks was founded in 1999 and headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with offices in all the major security markets around the globe. We have more than 2,000 team members, and partner with more than 4,200 clients in 59 countries to keep the bad guys out of their networks. We’ve been consistently recognized by industry analysts, readers’ polls and as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for managed security services, worldwide.
Senior Sales Engineers will support a sales team in new client acquisition and revenue growth within existing clients in Japan. Senior Sales Engineer will report to the Director of Sales. Senior Sales Engineers will deliver product presentations and demonstrations internally and externally on all relevant SecureWorks solutions. They will coordinate with Product Marketing, Product Management and Sales Leadership to ensure that SecureWorks solutions are timely, appropriate and supported by strong sales tools.
Working together with our field sales teams, our Senior Systems Engineers define the overall Secureworks cyber security solution for the customer using the full range of company services. You will support highly complex customer accounts, providing direct support to customers and our field sales teams.
- Engage in advanced security architecture discussion with clients and prospective clients
- Present SecureWorks services from a technical and business perspective
- Perform demonstrations of SecureWorks technology
- Analyze client needs and design/scope solutions accordingly
- Verify operability of complex product and service configuration within the customer’s environment
- Act as primary point of escalation of technical issues for the Sales team in which you support
- Assist in responding to RFPs
- Travel 35% to attend onsite meetings within your region
- Fluency in Japanese language
- At least 7 years of experience in a Sales Engineering or Consulting role
- 3+ years OR applicable network security and information security experience
Expert knowledge of security architecture design and implementation
Expertise with market leading IDS/IPS, firewalls and SIEM technologies
Broad knowledge of effective practices in protecting corporate data networks
Knowledge of PCI, ISO 2700x and other security standards and frameworks applicable in region is nice to have
Strong understanding of penetration testing and security controls audit
Business level English
Security realated Certifications: CISSP, CISM, GIAC (any), PCI, QSA, CEH, etc)
SecureWorks is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. SecureWorks encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Secureworks Engineering Sales Job ID: R059943
- Proactive Incident Response Consultant - Secureworks - Japan 川崎, 日本
- Senior Incident Response (DFIR) Consultant - Secureworks - Japan Multiple Locations
- Technical Account Manager - Secureworks - Japan 川崎, 日本