Senior Incident Response (DFIR) Consultant - Secureworks - JapanKawasaki, Japan, Remote - Japan (All Other);Tokyo, Japan 掲載日 03/19/2020
Senior Incident Response (DFIR) Consultant
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Secureworks is actively seeking a consultant to join our Digital Forensics & Incident Response team. The primary focus of this role is Emergency Incident Response. Secondary focus will be Technical Proactive Services. Demonstrated Digital Forensics knowledge is a corner stone in the SCWX IR team and a requirement for this role.
The successful candidate will have a technical security background, demonstrable project delivery skills, and experience in delivering consultancy services in the areas of Incident Response and Digital Forensics. The individual will also possess strong customer focus and excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience in both offensive and defensive security operation disciplines
- End-to-end incident investigation and triage
- Hands on digital forensics experience
- More than one of the following information security-related qualifications: CFCE, GCFA, GNFA, GCIH, GCFE, OSCP, CISSP or demonstrable equivalent experience and capability to obtain certifications listed above
- Ability to work independently; be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Demonstrated ability to work with large enterprises, interfacing with management and technical personnel
- Previous experience in conducting information security compromise assessments
- Previous experience in building and delivering technical training
- Flexibility and ability to travel throughout Japan, and support large global engagements
- Understanding of at least one framework: ISO 27001/2, FISMA, PCI, HITRUST, NIST 800-series, CoBIT, etc
- Programming experience as related to digital forensics analysis
- Malware analysis
- Been a member of a CERT, SOC, or other technical response function
Travel and standby duties should be expected in the range of 15% to 30%
Location- Tokyo with the ability to work remote
Job Family: Secureworks Graduates
Job ID: R063783
SecureWorks is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. SecureWorks encourages applicants of all ages.
- テクノロジーサービスマネージャ 川崎, 日本
- Proactive Incident Response Consultant - Secureworks - Japan 川崎, 日本
- Project Manager 川崎, 日本