Technology Service Manager 【TSM】Tokyo, Japan 掲載日 08/07/2019
Technical Service Manager 【TSM】
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
· Customer advisor regarding their technology infrastructure business operations: Remotely provides a holistic approach to account management services, maintenance/recovery support, and problem assistance for designated specific assets of customers
· Under moderate supervision, is responsible for remote service account management for specific assets within assigned accounts.
· Responsible for coordinating and communicating across business units within EMC, to include updates to EMC Sales, Field Customer Service, and working with EMC Remote Support.
· Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with and on behalf of the customer. This may include people in different departments in-and outside of IT, and it may vary by assignment.
· Provide monthly service report to customers via teleconference. These reviews will include, but are not limited to, Summary of open and closed service requests by month, Verification of operating environment Software against target code recommendations, Contract status, including start/end dates and other basic contract details. Data and reports will be delivered via MyService360®.
· The TSM assists Customer in coordinating the implementation of the Dell EMC recommendations provided during the Service Review, including the following:
- Documenting the Customer’s current operating environment Software version for the covered Product and identifying Dell EMC’s current target code version(s);
- Identifying applicable Product notifications, including Technical Advisories (ETAs), Field Change Orders (FCOs), Security Advisories (ESAs) and End of Service Life;
- Providing scheduling assistance for FCOs; and
- Verifying ESRS remote connectivity status.
· Responsible for assisting with any SR's the customer believes are not being responded to in a timely manner.
· Responsible for Onboarding assistance consisting of (i) verifying the accuracy of relevant Customer support information such as account name, business unit identification, address, authorized contacts and other basic onboarding and set-up details: and (ii) explaining how to contact Dell EMC and open service requests.
· Responsible for ensuring that the value-add of the program and their service are communicated and accepted by customers.
· Manage multiple work streams and tasks daily, prioritizing and aligning to customer needs.
· Work in a highly-matrixed environment and develop relationships with Presales and CS teams to provide the best possible customer experience.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to work independently.
· Customer focused.
· Organizational skills.
· Presentation skills.
· Communication skills.
· Conflict resolution skills.
· Cross-Functional skill.
· Additional Language(s) an advantage.
· Ability to influence others to achieve results.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Job Family: Graduates Product-Services Job ID: R25869
- MM Account Mgr, Inside Sales 東京都, 日本
- Security: Technical Support Engineer 【RSA】 東京都, 日本
- Isilon テクニカル・サポート・エンジニア 東京都, 日本