Technical Support Engineer (Systems Maintenance Team)Kawasaki, Japan 掲載日 01/06/2021
Technical Support Engineer
Consults and advises on more complex technical questions related to entire Enterprise Ecosystem
- Maintains proficiency of Dell's Enterprise product line and service offerings along with current industry products and technologies.
- Focuses on delivering a best in class customer experience according to Dell standards.
- Respond to incoming SMP request within SLA.
- Develops support plans that recognize the customer's priorities, challenges, initiatives and potential areas for improvement
- Participates in the creation and maintenance of knowledge database content
- Understands the customer's technical environment through regular communication andbusiness reviews
- Works closely with engineering, product management, and other key internal organizations to drive innovation and performance around product requirements, enhancements, process improvements and industry best practices. In addition to their technical expertise, maintains direct linkage into other key internal organizations necessary for fast problem escalation and expedited resolution status
- Typically requires five years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to learn processes & procedures, new products and technologies.
- Possess a Customer-Focused mentality and a willingness to provide prioritization, planning, coordination, ownership and accountability for each escalation handled with tact and diplomacy at all times
- Experience working in large technical support organizations preferred; able to quickly become effectively agile within Dell Support Resolution Team and beyond the organizational boundaries
- Strong analytical / technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills across the wide range of industry hardware and software, with an emphasis on all Dell product offerings
- Proven business acumen, intellectual capability, verbal and written communication / customer support / interpersonal / presentation / conflict resolution skills
- Maintaining and enhancing skills and achieving Industry Certifications
- Ability and flexible to work on after hour/ weekend shift as needed to support business.
- Knowledgeable in all Dell Technologies Enterprise products such as PS, SC, Networking, PowerEdge, PowerVault, Midrange storage products, MX7000, Power Store, OpenManage Enterprise and Support Assist Enterprise will be an added advantage.
Application closing date: 1 March 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Engineering Graduates Product-Services Global-Services Job ID: R080145