Storage Marketing ManagerTokyo, Japan 掲載日 02/17/2021
Storage Campaign Manager (Field Marketing Senior Advisor)
Storage Campaign Manager is responsible for developing marketing strategy, and executing solutions and technology marketing activities designed to enhance brand awareness, increase sales growth and expand market share. This position focuses on Dell EMC storage solutions and products.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and communications plans and activities for storage solutions and products aligning with related storage Business Units.
- Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs to define marketing strategies and identify opportunities to expand market share.
- Supports product/ solution launch and provide sustaining efforts to maximize awareness with comprehensive launch activities aligning with stakeholders.
- Identifies and communicates customer value proposition and maintains relationships with sales, product partners, and third party vendors.
- Drive marketing activities properly according to marketing and vendor funding guidelines.
Manage marketing budget by utilizing partner marketing development funds such as from Intel and Microsoft.
- Develops content for internal and external audiences relaying product/solution strategies and value propositions, including customer presentations and sales training materials.
- More than 5 years of experience in Product Marketing / Marketing planning
- Solutions knowledge in storage (others including server, networking, applications are preferred)
- Strategic focus, ability to influence key audiences such as sales stakeholders
- Work closely with internal sales and marketing stakeholders to drive their activities
- Can collaborate and work in a team
- Can develop strategic business alliances with external stakeholders
- Flexible and pro-active personality
- Native Japanese & Business English
- College degree
Job Family: Graduates Marketing Job ID: R084615