Sr. Analyst, Experience Lounge Brand ManagerTokyo, Japan 掲載日 06/02/2021
- Manage operations per global strategy; this includes keeping products and solutions operating on a daily basis; replacing older products with new products as they become available from the global team; managing the local lounge operating budget
- Lead tours for internal team members and external customers
- Manage execution for brand engagement and team member events
- Serve as liaison to stakeholders and build a strong network of support with sales, facilities, HR, Communications and EBC/CSC
- Develop innovative solutions to drive operational efficiency & effectiveness
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, needs to be comfortable working autonomously
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of experience in technology sales, customer service or training or 5+ years experience in technology sales, customer service or training
- Proficient knowledge of consumer & commercial client solutions
- Ability to engage in technology discussions with both novices and experts
- Executive presentation experience or ability to demonstrate this skillset
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated individual able to anticipate and address problems creatively
- Business level of English and Japanese