Services Project/Program ManagementKawasaki, Japan 掲載日 11/19/2020
This position is assigned to a CIS (Client Installation Service) project products as a project manager with :
- Escalation management as POC (Point of Contact) from Sales or Partner or Field Service team for the CIS Onsite service.
- Owns Q/A for deployment takes and find out necessary solution or workaround.
- Confirm closing status with partner, if escalation come.
- Work with backend team, once monthly payment date received.
This position works with APCJ team and team member in Japan
- Need to escalate if any process issue and attend regular meeting as a member of Japan team to follow a right process.
- Need to work with other team member as a backup for Reay Quote (RQ)
- Work experience > 5 years in IT/Computer industry
- Total > 5 years’ experience with Windows OS, Windows 10 is required.
- Basic knowledge for hardware specially client products (option)
- Basic knowledge for OS licensing
- English : TOEIC > 650 points or experience with English language > 5 years
- PMP : Certified (option)
Related products (option, a good to know)
- Microsoft Products :Windows 10, Autopilot Provisioning, Sysprep, SCCM, MDT
- Dell related products : VMWare Workspace One, WSO Client
Application closing date: 31 December 2020
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Business-Support Professional-Services Global-Services Program-Management Job ID: R076983