Solution Architect 【HCI/CI】Tokyo, Japan 掲載日 10/07/2019
The Converged Platform Solution Division (CPSD) of Dell EMC invented converged infrastructure with Vblock systems and became a billion-dollar global market leader in under 5 years. With expansion into high growth markets such as Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, PAAS and IAAS, CPSD is leading the charge once more as customers look for strategic partnerships to help them digitally transform. We have evolved our strategy to have the industry's broadest Converged Infrastructure (CI) / Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) portfolios from VxBlock systems, to VxRack systems and VxRail appliances.
As part of Dell EMC, we are innovating at increased speed to deliver on speed-to-value implementations of IT transformation for our customers. We are investing in talented people who enjoy the challenge of building a career within a dynamic and evolving global technology organization - bring your ideas, creativity and ambition to CPSD. Success happens here and we want you to be a part of it.
The CPSD Solution Architect is responsible for the installation, configuration, and integration of Dell EMC converged / hyper converged infrastructure systems. This is a customer facing role, also responsible for customer configuration workshops, factory logical configuration, and installation and configuration of additional products and components within Dell EMC converged / hyper converged infrastructure systems.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct logical configuration survey calls with customers, recommending designs based on customer requirements and equipment purchased and the factory logical configuration of Vblock systems.
- Installation, configuration and integration of Dell EMC converged / hyper converged infrastructure systems onsite at customer locations
- Conduct comprehensive testing of all installed solutions
- Deliver in-depth Knowledge Transfer of Dell EMC converged / hyper converged infrastructure systems to customers
- Hardware, software and firmware upgrades of Dell EMC converged / hyper converged infrastructure systems
- Preparation and completion of required pre and post deployment documentation
- Mentoring of CPSD partners in VxBlock, VxRack and VxRail technology and deployment
- Implementing, administrating and troubleshooting common TCP/IP based services, including NTP, DNS, SSL and SSH.
- Sales or pre-sales support and qualification
- Integrates multiple technologies within a specific customer solution
- Collaborates on complex project proposals to define project scope and determine cost estimates
- Understands that travel may be required for extended periods of time.
- Strong technical expertise of compute, network, storage and virtualization technologies.
- Ability to implement, test and validate converged / hyper converged infrastructure systems.
- Knowledge of Dell EMC Products, Solutions and Strategy
- Experience in customer-facing IT Services roles.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to analyse information and draw accurate conclusions.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive -all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Job Family: Graduates Professional-Services Job ID: R031359
- 【新宿勤務】EMCジャパン Associate Inside Sales(内勤営業：アソシエイトインサイドセールス) 東京都, 日本
- Project Manager 【CPSD】 東京都, 日本
- Customer Marketing Database, Senior Advisor (I8) - Japan 東京都, 日本