Service Client ExecutiveTokyo, Japan 掲載日 09/10/2020
Services Client Executive Japan Accounts
Some of our most valuable business comes from existing customers. That’s because our Business Development Sales team takes care to forge strong and insightful relationships with them. To gain understanding of the unique and changing factors that drive purchasing decisions, the team develops connections at all levels of a client’s business. They use their insight to identify and create new opportunities – and to build the business development strategies that underpin successful sales. As well as maximizing revenue, they take responsibility for accurate forecasts. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Services Client Executive on our DT Select Services team in Japan
Client’s Services Advisor Japan
• Assigned to a specific DT Select accounts that requires global execution
• Ability to identify and validate customer priorities, business drivers, and outcomes
• Single focal point for all Services activities; client education of Dell Technologies solutions and organizational developments
• Ability to translate business needs into Dell Technologies solutions and be able to position associated value add and business impact
•Establishes a personal and professional brand as the trusted partner to our most strategic clients
• Ability to influence decision makers and gaining “insider status” with key stakeholders and senior/CxO profiles to influence the customer’s buying process
Problem Solver for your Team
• Will serve as the sales lead for all services team members engaged with accounts.
• Responsible for managing and inspecting the business across all services towers
• Responsible for managing and enhancing the executive sponsor relationship for your client by keeping your executive sponsor informed about key priorities and critical concerns coming from your client
• Works with DTS CE and other DTS team members as well as with strategically aligned business partners in services to develop, execute and communicate overall global account strategy
• Strong negotiating skills to close opportunities
• Excellent communication skills inclusive of executive communications and presentations; comfortable selling to all levels of an organization including extensive experience in the “C” suite.
• Practical understanding of key technologies and accompanying services portfolio
• Ability to quickly articulate the value of Dell Technologies Services
• Track record of conflict resolution within extended team
• Can influence high performing without formal leadership control including driving alignment around a common goal
• Leads with focus and teamwork to accomplish goals.
• Educates team through clear direction, partnership and communications.
•Demonstrable skills in leading teams to success when not all parts of team agree on the process, able to make tough decisions
•Responsible for ensuring effective collaboration and engagement with all team members and key stake holders
Japanese Fluent and English Conversational/Business
Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor’s degree
Additional criteria for Outside Sales: Typically requires 8+ years of field sales experience with validated track record of success in large account sales
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Account-Management Outside-Sales Global-Services Job ID: R071547