Senior Manager, Systems EngineeringTokyo, Japan 掲載日 01/07/2020
Job Family Summary
Manages pre-sales field technical sales team members and leads support activities for the development and implementation of complex, and specialized products/applications/services/solutions.
Develops detailed customer installation and/or system integration plans. Directs the deployment of specialist resources into accounts to identifyand support qualified opportunities. Provides/oversees pre-sales technical support in sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
- Develops and executes sales engineering and/or complex specialist selling strategies and identifies opportunities for process improvements.
- Provides technical expertise to sales organization in selecting, implementing and developing competitive product and services applications and solutions.
- Coordinates with account management resources to make customer calls and presentations as well as participate in bid and walk-through meetings with the customer as necessary.
- Ensures proposed solution meets the technical and business needs of the customer.
- Estimates overall solution performance, and price for budgetary estimates.
- Serves as thought leader and company subject matter expert on specific technical projects with customers.
- May provide product and service feasibility analysis in support of sales efforts with sales representatives.
- May publish technical articles regarding specific applications
- Manages Sales Engineering individual contributors focused on larger or more complex accounts or Specialists deployed on larger or more complex opportunities.
- May manage junior managers
- Establishes operational objectives for team(s)
- Sets focus and direction for sales engineers and/or product specialists aligned to industry vertical or business
- Drives focus with cross-business and cross-functional resources
- Drives business process improvement efforts
- Understands complexities of the environment and works within Dell Technologies to solve complex business issues
- Collaborates with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly
- Consults with customer’s technical management
- Excellent ability to apply advanced concepts in the technical engineering field to practical business problems
- Advanced ability to communicate technical concepts, architectures and designs, program strategies, and tactics clearly
- Advanced negotiation skills and the ability to establish mutually beneficial program commitments and expectations with customers
- Advanced presentation skills
- Advanced level of solutions and technical knowledge
- Strong understanding of customer/industry climate
- Strong level of solutions and technical knowledge
- Ability to navigate across the functional areas of a service level to drive business process improvements across multiple accounts driving the strategy
Education and Experience
- Typically 12+ years of relevant experience with a Batchlor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Typically requires 4+ years managerial/leadership experience
- エンタープライズ アーキテクト (Pre-Sales職） 東京都, 日本
- Inside Account Systems Engineer (内勤技術営業） 東京都, 日本
- Associate Solutions Principal 東京都, 日本