Senior Engineer, Technical SupportMiyazaki, Japan 掲載日 01/06/2021
- Identifies and interprets interoperability and support matrixes; identifies reviews, creates and delivers timely and highly focused training programs and/or serviceability enhancements within the Field and Remote technical support departments. Effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment through a variety of mediums. Monitors and tracks all service calls, provides call status updates at regular intervals and communicates status to customers using Call Tracking Databases. Maintains a closed-loop" communication style assuring all appropriate individuals are notified of ongoing issues and problem resolution status." Responsible for sharing all acquired knowledge concerning problem resolutions; leads efforts in facilitating problem re-creation and failure analysis systems level issues.
- Responsible for the delivery of moderate complex, moderate risk projects and maintaining project quality, finances and focus Prepares detailed project plans of an engagement within the standards of project management methodologies detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and daily schedule, establishing project governance
- Responsible for the delivery and daily management of activities, which are coordinated with Dell employees or Partner Resources using leading indicator reports.
- Keeps eyes open on potential future opportunities to improve the quality of service to the customers' and communicates to stakeholder as appropriate Lead team during project life-cycle; provide project management, leadership and oversight to project and/or workstreams Provide performance feedback to management and team members
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently Analytical
- Communication skills, both English and Japanese
- Detail-oriented Knowledge of job associated programming languages
- Vendor management skills
Education & Experience
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience in a professional role with a bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent experience
Application closing date: 31 March 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Engineering Graduates Product-Services Global-Services Job ID: R080168