Senior Advisor, Technical Account ManagerKawasaki, Japan 掲載日 11/26/2019
- Be the Japan TAM and providing consultative and preventative service to customer SC storage and ensure the storage is running at Optimum level.
- Act as escalation point for team technical needs, best practices and customer handling guidance
- Complete monthly technical and performance analysis for each assigned account and review each analysis with the client and account team
- Proactive daily checks on the customers storage environment
- Advise on operating and maintaining efficient Unity systems to help design and run an Optimized Storage Center environment
- Proactively provide guidance on operational efficiencies to maximize ROI
- Align Storage Center environment with customer requirements and business needs
- Provide proactive analysis of support call history to identify trends and patterns
- Proactively analyze capacity and performance metrics to help ensure continuous performance and operational efficiency of the Unity Storage.
- Advise on solutions and best practices for meeting capacity and performance requirements
- Proactively review log entries with the client and communicate findings to address potential issues
- Provide best practice recommendations for system configuration and optimization
- 4 years in Storage Industry.
- >30% time spend on travel and customer visit.
- Great presentation skill is preferable
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 8+ years’ experience with Enterprise environments
- Experience in managing Storage environments
- 4+ years enterprise experience with data center technologies such as Windows, Linux, VMware, EMC, Compellent, EqualLogic, blade technology and networking
- Technical certifications (SNIA, MCSE, CCNA, Server+, etc.)
- 4+ years troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Language skills (English)
- テクニカルコンサルタント 川崎, 日本
- Resolution Manager 川崎, 日本
- Microsoft Cloud Service Inside Sales Specialist 川崎, 日本