Senior Advisor, DTX Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Regional LeadKawasaki, Japan 掲載日 06/14/2021
Consumer, Small Businessのセグメントを問わず、オンラインビジネスの拡大・成長を具体的かつ自発的に進める人材を求めています。
Senior Advisor, DTX Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Regional Lead
The Senior Advisor, DTX CSAT Regional Lead will report to the DTX CSAT Manager and will support the Japan regions’ online transformation efforts to continuously improve Customer Experience across Dell.com. This role will coordinate with regional CSAT teams globally to deliver continuous improvement in the online experience in all areas of Shop, Buy and Own on Dell.com. The successful candidate will be part of a strategic organization which will redefine how customers purchase computers, electronics and accessories online. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Advisor, DTX Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Regional Leadon our Global eComm Competencies team in Kawasaki, Japan.
Dell Technologies is seeking for a strong talent to drive CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) initiatives of our E-Commerce site, “Dell.com” for Japan. This is an exciting job to support driving fast-growing business in a global environment.
Key CSAT Responsibilities:
- Identify CSAT improvement opportunities on Dell.com. Lead projects to address and improve CSAT scores for your region.
- Partner with IT, and Global Experience Ops teams to support implementation of Global-level CSAT projects.
- Partner with Global Experience Design team to ensure future site improvements are optimized for regional CSAT.
- Partner with CSAT Transformation PM to ensure that future online experiences are aligned to customer’s expectations and deliver a high level of CSAT.
- Continue to improve Ease of Use & Completion of Purpose scores to exceed Regional monthly AOP targets.
- Track & communicate metrics, progress & activities. Responsible for reporting results to local Dell.com teams.
- Utilize online analytics and exploratory research techniques to identify efforts to improve CSAT results across CSB dell.com sites.
- Leverage eComm CSAT best practices from other regions and outside the industry.
- Lead immediate remediation and corrective actions as needed to address CSAT excursions.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Satisfaction improvement programs in a Fortune 500 company, with a focus on eCommerce CSAT
- Overall 7+ years of experience in a combination of marketing, eCommerce and customer operations
- Understanding of best practices in CSAT measurement, analysis and reporting
- Has delivered positive improvements in CSAT scores by influencing and participating in business projects
- Program Management experience
- Strong ability to influence others using command skills
- High degree of organizational agility
Job Family: Graduates Marketing
Job ID: R108726
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.