Security Technical Support Engineer 【RSA】Tokyo, Japan 掲載日 11/07/2019
- The Support Engineer will primarily be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving customer-reported issues, which arise when using Netwitness products.
- Specific responsibilities include:
- Answer and resolve a large portion of service requests on a first email/call basis
- Acts as a remote customer advocate to champion specific customer needs in collaboration with field team.
- Applies systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware or software systems functionality.
- Applies technical knowledge to analyze and use highly technical troubleshooting tools and content and analytical practices.
- Uses operational and diagnostic procedures to diagnose and resolve issues in unique and often complex customer environments.
- Assesses when it is necessary to engage or escalate to more senior resources to resolve more complex issues.
- Contributes ,develops and maintain knowledge-based articles.
- May perform senior or expert level tasks for assigned products and skills.
- Prepares articles for other Technical Support Engineers and/or customers regarding technical solutions.
- Understands and uses sphere of influence extending outside of the department.
- Determines which tool(s) to use to resolve issues including running tests and be able to identify when deviation from the available troubleshooting tools and documents is appropriate.
- Effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment.
- Serve as the customer's advocate to solve problems and navigate company resources
- Interfaces directly with customers at different stages of problem resolution process including understanding issues customers are facing, communicating plans for resolution, explaining developments, and conveying resolution.
- Maintains a closed-loop communication style that ensures proper and consistent documentation in service request case notes.
- Assuring all appropriate individuals are notified of ongoing issues and problem resolution status.
- Accurately document and update Customer Service Requests in the tracking system of record
- Manages own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and negotiating and setting expectations with customers.
- Validates technical information, issues early warning, and disseminates information as needed.
- Mentors and/or coaches less experienced Technical Support Engineers.
- Helps develop and participate in presentations and informal training for other Technical Support Engineers.
- Participates in eServices content creation (self-service) and maintenance such as Chat, Knowledge base content, Support forums, etc.
- Regularly submits content to the knowledge database.
- Participating in and possibly leads conference calls with customers.
- Reviews technical solution articles for accuracy and completeness, and give feedback to the authors.
- Systematically gathers relevant information and analyzes a broad range of factors while working to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Works toward becoming subject matter expert in a particular area or areas.
- Not only NetWitness platforms support, but also responsible for supporting other RSA products.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, act independently and exercise good judgment
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives and propose quality solutions
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to cooperate with global support teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Technical proficiency with Linux platforms including computer networking skills, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Chef, and web-based technologies
- Excellent organization skills; capable of effectively balancing multiple responsibilities, managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent support skills and experience conducting technical training
- College degree preferred, preferably in MIS, CS, or another technology-related study
- Experience in Consultant / Client Support position
- Knowledge of enterprise security best practices and procedures
- Knowledge of information security topics and Internet technology
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive -all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Job Family: Engineering Graduates Product-Services Job ID: R041236
- Manager, Systems Engineering 東京都, 日本
- エンタープライズ アーキテクト (Pre-Sales職） 東京都, 日本
- エンタープライズ アーキテクト (Pre-Sales職） 東京都, 日本