Sales Operations AnalystTokyo, Japan 掲載日 07/16/2019
- By communicating with customers through phones, emails and web-interfaced tools, take care both of existing and net new customers for Dell EMC. To provide effective and quick resolution against customers’ inquiries and requests, co-working with Senior Inside Sales Account Managers.
- Supports end-to-end sales process by co-working with Senior Inside Sales Account Managers to enable and execute sales strategy and tactics effectively, which is planned by GCCS Sales Executives through Strategic Account Planning process.
- Make out-bounding call to assigned customers in order to generate demand in good volume and quality. Generated leads will typically be transferred to senior Inside Sales Account Managers to convert them into opportunity. We expect this Rover ISR to create huge volume of new demand both from existing and net new customers.
- The Rover ISR is generally tagged to “one or a few senior ISAM (s) (in most cases III(IF grade) or IV(IG grade) who can provide good mentoring to Rover ISR)” and still owns the accounts with that Senior ISR. They work with that ISR to manage the account and are on the biggest account sets. The intention here was to ultimately split out the account set to the Rover/Senior ISR over time.
- When Rover ISR is ramping into the role, they will focus on process challenges associated with that account set (various issues) in order to free up the primary Sr.ISAM to further drive the business.
- May extend extra support for any large accounts which may require intensive coordination between extended support teams within the organization
- Minimum 2 years business experience （Sales experience is a plus）
- Fundamental level of knowledge of PC, Packaged Software and Peripherals. Knowledge of Server and Storage is an advantage
- Collaborative and good team player who can serve customers well and can work with Senior Inside Sales Account manager in good relationship
- Ability to work effectively with good collaboration with internal and external partners. Good listener, who is proactively listen to an advice from others to utilize it for his/her growth as business person.
- Native-level Japanese required. Business level English is an advantage.-
- Chosen from All customer in Dell EMC Enterprise (GCCS) sales segment. Can be group and subsidiary companies of large corporate accounts, both Domestic and Global.
- Typically 12 to 18 months after joining, should be ready to be promoted to Inside Sales Account Management role of （at least IE grade）. So Self-Starter, Good Learner and who wish to acquire knowledge of new product and technology is very welcome.
- 【新宿勤務】EMC内勤営業（インサイドセールス） / Inside Sales Representative for EMC 東京都, 日本
- Client Executive (Global Sales - Auto) 東京都, 日本
- Security: Technical Support Engineer 【RSA】 東京都, 日本