RSA Senior Advisor Business OperationsTokyo, Japan 掲載日 05/14/2019
The Senior Advisor Business Operation in Business Operations has the responsibility to book in SAP and manage dealer/distributor orders on a daily basis.
They are the key link in communication with our customers for order questions.
The individual works closely with our shipping department in Ireland to ensure that every order is processed and delivered on time.
Taking the initiative, the ability to anticipate problems before they happen are also essential for success in this position.
As a team leader of the Japan COM team, wide knowledge is required from the perspective of logistics, finance, quality control and vender management.
- Enter and process all incoming orders in SAP
- Sending shipping instruction to warehouse vender
- Scheduling delivery date with the sales team and warehouse vender
- Update the invoice date and delivery date to local database
- Processing invoice from supplier invoice to be paid through Ariba
- EDI (Electronic data interchange) process on a request basis
- RMA (Advanced Warranty Replacement)process
- Dealing with some quality issues and control to production team in Ireland and US
- Vender management of courier, carrier, warehouse and temporary staffing agent
- Confirmation about invoice amount and billing in SAP by request from the Account Receivable team
- Collaboration with other team member of Sales, Sales Ops, Professional Service and Customer Support in Japan(RSA Japan member: 60 people)
Qualifications and factors for success:
- Fluent Japanese and English language skill
- Ability to read/write in English; English verbal communication
- Experience with ERP
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as a team leader
- IT literate
- Experience of people managementJob Family: Graduates RSA Job ID: R71295
- フィールド・サービス・エンジニア 東京都, 日本
- Business Development Manager (FRI) 東京都, 日本
- DELL Technologies: 大手法人営業部内勤営業（インサイドセールス） / Inside Sales Representative for Corporate Account 東京都, 日本