Professional Services Consultant for BoomiTokyo, Japan 掲載日 07/16/2021
Professional Services Consultant
Boomi provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 1000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Integation Consultant in Japan.
Our field professionals rely on proactive technical support during the post sales process – and our expert Consultant team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Boomi team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
Define clients' integration requirements through analysis, and design
Provide technical direction and assistance to clients regarding their integration needs
Plan, design, implement and document integration processes varying in levels of complexity
Develop test plan specifications, test and debug processes according to plan
- Provide on-going education and technical assistance to current and prospective partners
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science of Information Technology
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools
- Project Management and Java Programming and Linux/Unix Experience
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, SQL and ASP
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, SFA, ERP)
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Strong oral and written communication in both English and Japanese
- Quick to embrace new technologies and ability to train others
- Manage multiple support cases at one time
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- Client focused attitude
- Ability to work evening hours, if needed
- Bachelor’s degree
What you’ll achieve
As a Professional Services Consultant, you will provide post-sales technical support to our field service teams, helping to define the overall Boomi solution for our customers using the full range of company products and services.
• Build and lead relationships for complex customer accounts
• Conduct customer needs analysis to understand requirements and project scope
• Prepare detailed product specifications to enable the sale of our high-end products and solutions
• Deliver high impact presentations at customer facilities
• Verify operability of sophisticated product and service configuration within the customer’s environment
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: TBA
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Sales-Engineering Boomi Job ID: R122399