Product Specialist Sales - VMware Synergy TeamKawasaki, Japan, Tokyo, Japan 掲載日 06/10/2020
Product Specialist Sales - VMware Synergy Team
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Product Specialist Sales on our VMware Synergy team in Tokyo and Kawasaki.
Dell’s global business is based on expertise. It takes extraordinary knowledge to create technology that drives human progress. And it takes expert insight to sell those groundbreaking products. Our Product Specialists get to know a limited number of specialized products and services inside and out. As well as selling them directly, we’re called in to identify and support opportunities within particular customer accounts. We are the difference makers.
- Main focus is identifying VMware opportunities and addressing technical barriers by leveraging core sales & specialists from Dell and VMware
- Proactively discover & drive VMware sales opportunities while learning customer environments, pain points, technical requirements, competition, decision process and funding
- Support ELAs/Large licensing opportunities driven by Dell AEs and VMware Customer Exec
- Work with Dell EMC Core, VMware sales and specialists in customers & partner discussions about VMware as VMware technology evangelist
- Provide VMware product value proposition knowledge & formulate the VMware software strategy, leveraging sales resources to ensure proper positioning of VMware software portfolio
- Require sales/financial acumen to respond to customer financial/ sales issues
- Contribute to AEs enablement on VMware & Dell EMC value proposal /customer business benefit; Collaborate with core AEs to create VMware strategies in Account Plans
- Own life-cycle/ELA mgmt. to maximize upsell/cross-sell opportunity and incumbency with Dell at new term
- Builds relationships with VMware SEs and VMware specialists and drive attendance to Dell VMware workshops and customer field events
- Collaborate with eligible partners to close channel partner-initiated VMware opportunities and adhere to the Dell EMC rules of engagement policies
- Is up-to-date with all VMware product offerings, licensing models, promotions, industry & vertical solutions
- Build expertise on all VMware products (generalist, equivalent to VMware SE). VCP level on VSphere, vSAN
- Complete VMware Sales certifications and Dell sales requirements per DTSU learning path
- At least 5 years of experience of IT solution sales
- Experience of proposing Virtualization solutions to enterprise customers
- Experience of sales to Manufacturing or retail industry
- English capability
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to become an expert in some of the tech world’s most innovative offerings, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales Product-Specialist Outside-Sales Job ID: R065686