Partner Manager 【パートナー・マネージャー】Kawasaki, Japan, Tokyo, Japan 掲載日 08/18/2020
- Responsible for managing and directing service operations through partner affiliates in Japan.
- Responsible for managing service partners delivering services on behalf of Dell Technologies and/or supporting services for customers.
- Responsible for working with various cross functional teams to completely own the relationship between Outsource Partner Site(s) and Dell Technologies for its financial, capacity and productivity health.
- Partner Manager collaborates with Global teams like Finance, Forecasting, Capacity, Scheduling, Real Time Queue Management, Telecom, E-Support, Mean Contact Reduction etc to operational plan into the Outsource Partner site(s).
- Partner Manager serves as the gatekeeper for all Queue transitions, Headcount moves, Support Headcount placement, and financial decisions with the Outsource Partner(s).
- Governance: Ensure daily Executive Summary on main KPIs
- Governance : Daily results monitoring, scrubs, analysis, communication and/or actions based on findings
- Create detailed recovery plan using BPI / CLCA Methodology for KPI not on Target.
- Being responsible on setting Priorities & Targets
- Partner on defects, LOB failures and help identify fixes (end to end)
- Lead Site Weekly Operations Review with Partner & Other Dell Functional Team (Sustain, CCO etc.)
- Maintain Executive Deck updated (Performances, Actions, Owners, ETA)
- Leverage Support from Sustain & Business Excellence Team
- Targeted KPI working sessions
- Share best practices with other Site Leaders
- Ensure Call Forecast are being validated & get constant Interlock with CCO Team.
- Active participation on building annual budget in cooperation with the Finance Team
Keep cost under the agreed budget & participate or propose any action that would optimize our Partner Costs.
- Accountable of the Invoicing Process: Review & Approve.
- Regular Interlock with L&D Team controlling Training Effectiveness as well as reviewing the NPI Roadmap
- Control Hiring: Ensure that a validation process is in place at Partner Location
- Secure Global Messaging Effectiveness, Dell Technologies communications read and learned from Partner’s staff
- Escalate through Procurement and Global Team if Site is not delivering repeatedly
- Be a Strong Link between Dell Technologies & Partners
- Reward & Recognition: Ensure Partner Teams are included & recognized on any R&R Programs
- Manage & Organize Site visit: Flexible depending on the Business Needs & the Site Leader Location.
- In case of new Queue/Site Transition: Coordinate on site Extended Business Team.
- Listen to Partner feedback and take action accordingly.
- Coordinate Interlocks with Sales & Country Management based on the Queues/Country.
- Act as a Mediator/Facilitator for Partner while interacting with other departments.
- Coordinate Powering the Possible Participation at partner Site Location.
- Lead with Optimism & Transparency
- Be a Branding Ambassador
- Extend Dell Technologies Vision and priorities - Ensure clear understanding in the link between Dell Technologies objectives and Partner contributions
- Balance being « partner and customer » at the same time
- Effective communication
- Strategic Planning
- Partner Network Transitions: Active participation on any Queue/Site Transitions.
- Procurement: Influence & Negotiation skills.
- RFP & Site Selection : Participation & Coordination
- Implementation & Change Management.
Technical, Professional & Business Acumen
- Experienced large scale project management and program delivery
- Contributes to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise
- Thorough understanding of business priorities, strategy and direction
- Thorough understanding and management of customer business needs and expectations
- Data analysis
- Judgment, Complexity & Ingenuity
- Fluent level Japanese (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
- Business level English (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Job Family: Professional-Services Global-Services Services
Job ID: R070678
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell Technologies here.