Partner Account ManagerKawasaki, Japan 掲載日 10/28/2020
Data Center Partner Account Manager
Dell technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
This role is a privotal resource working as a key contributor linking the SPS Business Unit with the JAPAN channel team providing high-level SPS technical sales expertise in support of an agreed subset of the solution provider channel partners and focused on evangelizing the SPS products, driving the enablement of our channel partners and assisting in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions being presented by our channel partners to their customers as well as working closely with our channel partners to build the SPS pipeline & achieve SPS channel revenue targets.
The technical emphasis of the role is on SPS usage cases, workloads, solutions, hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration.
In this role the successful candidate will need to:
- Understand and effectively communicate the Dell EMC, SPS competitive technology, business applications and File & Block storage Technology trends within the JAPAN market
- Work in partnership with SPS BU Teams and JAPAN Channel Teams to drive SPS adoption and sales within and agreed subset of the Dell EMC solution provider partners
- Make SPS technical and sales presentations to channel partner sales, technical staff and senior leadership
- Working within a matrix organization you will be working in collaboration with the channel team within the set of assigned partners (and geography) contributing to the channel partner business plan and executing on the agreed objctives and activities for the the SPS Solutions
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts and geography. Develops relationships with the extended Dell EMC channel team, the channel partners in support of SPS sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate. Assists the Partner Sales Team to develop and implement specific SPS account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
- Qualifies SPS sales opportunities with the Channel team (and aligned channel partners) in the terms of customer sales & technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Uses knowledge of SPS competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to DellEMC solutions, and train the extended Dell EMC channel team and their channel partner’s sales teams to do the same
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed SPS solution and business cases to customers, prospects and management in collaboration with the channel partner and channel team.
- Communicates well and can present ideas logically and with impact on DellEMC's SPS Value proposition, Solutions & Products
- Technically Strong with appropriate knowledge and understanding of Dell EMC's SPS Direction & Strategy, Value, Solutions and Products. Builds cost effective solutions
- Has a good understanding of key storage trends in the assigned territory. Understands functions and information infrastructure implications of major applications being used in customers' environments and industry in relation to SPS use cases & workloads. Assist to elaborate SPS Go to Market Strategy and integration in shared Dell EMC Channel Partner business plans
- Is Accountable for self-organization, deal by deal and Quarterly/Annual performance vs. goals. Takes responsibility for mistakes and corrects behavior. Gets tasks done on time and with quality. Meets assigned targets for SPS sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet partner SPS performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Educate the extended channel team sales and pre sales and the Channel partners with SPS competitive solutions and tactics
- Implement SPS sales & technical training plans for channel partner teams, leveraging the Dell EMC Channel Partmner Program - Accreditation, trainings, certifications, mentoring- to raise partners capabilities to sell and implement Primary Storage solutions
- Develop enablement plans in collaboration with the channel team to build out the channel partners SPS sales and pre-sales and delivery capabilities
- Co-ordinatinate with the relevant marketing teams contribute key up-to-date content to be communicated both internally to Dell EMC personell and externally to channel partners about new SPS offerings and enhancements to partners and other relevant topics
- Collaborate with Channel marketing in their creation of partner demand generation activities such as campaigns, call blitzes, etc to increase pipeline resulting in SPS sales revenue
- Takes responsibility for own self-development and stays current with latest developments in SPS marketplace and competitor activities. and makes progress.
- Proactively initiates activities to drive advantage and/or reduce SPS competitive threats.
- Willingness to take on new assignments and learn new things. Passionate about Dell EMC SPS and making things happen
- 5 - 8 years of related storage & channel experience preferably primary storage and HCI space
- Cross-Functional skill
- Results driven
- Leadership Skills
- Customer focused
Product / Skills Knowledge
- Demonstratable channel network & relationships with partners (including the senior execs of Storage & HCI competitors) to be able to recruit and get them to help sell & grow our SPS business.
- Solid understanding of the technology, customer needs, usage and offerings in the market of the following:
- Block and File Storage
- Converged or Hyper Converged
- Cloud Offerings
- System Integration sales or solution experience
- Strong Strategic sales skills and business acumen
- High self-esteem, energy and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of a team
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to present confidently to an audience from all levels within an organization
- Good understanding of the IT eco-system and relationships