OEM Senior Sales Engineer in Tokyo (S7)Tokyo, Japan 掲載日 04/27/2021
OEM Senior Systems Engineer - Presales
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Join us as a OEM Senior Presales on our OEM Systems Engineer Team in Tokyo, Japan to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Engage Dell Technologies' Services, software, partner ecosystem, security solutions, etc. to develop and end-to-end customer solution to meet specific OEM customer’s needs as a subject matter expert for servers, storage, networking or enterprise software to all teams within Dell's OEM sales account team.
- Present Dell's enterprise solutions from a technical and business perspective
- Analyze OEM customer's needs and design/scope solutions accordingly
- Assist in responding to RFPs from OEM customers by applying thought leadership to solve problems that are without precedent
- Work with Dell's product group to develop products and/or solutions that enhance Dell's ability to deliver outstanding products and services to client
- Act as primary point of escalation of technical issues for the OEM sales account team in which you support
Take your next step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for in this role:
- Minimum 12 years or more career experience in a technology roles including solution selling and technical presales roles with a B.S in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or comparable
- Prior experience in industry related IT solutions for the Telecommunication industry and Industrial 4.0/IoT/Artificial Intelligence solution knowledge is also preferred
- Strong understanding in one or more of technology areas such as client, servers, storage, networking and enterprise software
- Experienced with the application of strategic frameworks and execution of strategic analysis
- Experienced in the development of innovative solutions, systems and products to support Dell's objectives
- Prior OEM presales experience is preferred
- Decent English communication skills in writing and speaking
- Ability to think out of the box to develop creative ideas and solutions based on industry and customer insight
Here’s our story; Now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and can do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job Family: Engineering Sales Job ID: R098900