Marketing Programs ManagerTokyo, Japan 掲載日 04/01/2021
- Work closely with the marketing campaign managers to understand the marketing strategy and develop activities especially around the lead generation activities.
- Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs to define marketing strategies and identify opportunities to expand market share.
- Engage with Sales to maximize the efficacy of leads created and delivered by marketing campaigns
- Drive marketing activities properly according to marketing and vendor MDF guidelines.
- Mange marketing budget by utilizing 3rd party MDF such as from Intel and Microsoft to deliver marketing KPIs.
- Develops content for internal and external audiences relaying product/solution strategies and value propositions, including customer presentations and sales training materials.
- More than 5 years of experience in Product Marketing / Marketing planning
- Basic knowledge in IT solutions and products such as client device, server, storage, networking, applications (one or above)
- Strategic focus, ability to influence key audiences such as sales stakeholders
- Work closely with internal sales and marketing stakeholders to drive their activities
- Can collaborate and work in a team
- Can develop strategic business alliances with external stakeholders
- Flexible and pro-active personality
- Native Japanese & Business English
- College degree
Job Family: Marketing Job ID: R091090