Manager, Technical SupportTokyo, Japan 掲載日 07/31/2019
- Accountable for operational results in terms of performance standards/metrics, customer satisfaction and team members.
- Manages the coordination, implementation, administration and execution of technical support programs, personnel, communications, projects, products, performance metrics/standards, as well as strategic policies and directives for assigned areas.
- Requires complete fundamental knowledge and awareness of goals and objectives.
- May participate in short and long term planning for assigned area.
- Accountable for scheduling, work plans, technical direction, staffing, and performance management/development of employees in assigned areas.
- Ensures that technical support programs are current with regard to upgrades, new product releases, trends, practices and cost.
- Role does not require a high degree of on site customer contact.
- 4+ years of experience working in a technical role, preferably in a Services Organization or the equivalent related technical experience.
- Managerial experience leading a team of engineers in a dynamic, changing environment
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills with the ability to motivate and develop a team of professionals capable of achieving aggressive business goals and objectives.
- Possess a strong people orientation with the ability to listen, work and resolve issues to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Communication skills.
- Cross-Functional skill.
- Customer Service skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written, negotiation, and platform communications.
- An in-depth understanding of the basic principles behind technical support processes and procedures.
- Education equivalent to a 4 year college or university education with an emphasis in computer science, business administration or a related field.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive -all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.Job Family: Product-Services Services Job ID: R027048
- IT・トランスフォーメーション・コンサルタント 東京都, 日本
- Isilon テクニカル・サポート・エンジニア 東京都, 日本
- Technology Service Manager 【TSM】 東京都, 日本