Japan Consumer and Small Business CRM Contact Strategy ConsultantKawasaki, Japan, Tokyo, Japan 掲載日 06/25/2020
Japan Consumer and Small Business CRM Contact Strategy Consultant
The Japan Consumer and Small Business CRM Contact Strategist leads CRM direct marketing strategy, triggers and execution efforts supporting Japan.This includes catalog, direct mail, email marketing and outbound telemarketing across the customer lifecycle.As a member of the Consumer Small Business CRM team, this person will be responsible for the contact strategy planning and execution, segmentation and targeting, testing roadmap, vendor management, forecasting and measurement results.This person will be part of a global organization and partner with Global CRM and regional Go-To-Market organizations.
- Own development of the contact strategy with ad-hoc analysis and projects.
- Own the outbound telemarketing lead campaign development in conjunction with the Japan sales team.
- Create campaign forecasts, performance reports, and ROI analysis.
- Conduct analytical deep dives across audience, product, and offer to find opportunities to optimize the campaign.
- Contribute to the testing roadmap to further improve performance.
- Aid in creation of campaign specification and planning documents.
- Analyze and manage CRM campaigns in order to optimize customer acquisition through direct to consumer marketing.
- Work with internal teams and outside vendors to execute campaigns within the contact strategy roadmap.
- Optimize marketing spend with effective circulation planning and ROI analytics.
- Ability to work across cross functional teams in order to ensure full implementation and success of proposed CRM campaigns/contact strategy.
- Complete measurement reporting and analysis on all executed campaigns and recalibrate the go forward strategy as needed.
- Own the testing roadmap.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business Admin/Related Field plus 2-5 years of CRM and analytical experience.
- Prior experience in direct B2B marketing.
- Prior experience with all marketing vehicles including DM, Catalog and e-mail.
- Knowledge of direct marketing campaign development process.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical aptitude and ability to draw insight from data.
- Analytical curiosity and self-driven to understand marketing performance through data.
- Experience in developing CRM strategy, contact strategy development and campaign optimization, leveraging predictive analytics for targeting and segmentation of campaigns.
- Core knowledge of direct marketing principles (segmentation, lifecycle management, etc.)
- Experience analyzing direct mail campaigns.
- Prior experience analyzing marketing campaigns and conducting ROI analysis.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, advance formulas, etc.)
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Marketing Job ID: R066105