バイリンガル・IT テクニカル・サポート・エンジニア 【英語・日本語】Tokyo, Japan 掲載日 09/14/2021
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work rotating day and night shifts in 24 x 7 support center (4 – 6 night shifts a month)
- Take customer technical inquiries on phone and email, create/update/escalate product service ticket.
- For product supported by the team, work directly with customers to understand the issue and provide a resolution
- For products not supported by the team, dispatch service ticket to the relevant technical support team
- Perform written Japanese-English translations of service ticket updates between Japanese customers and non-Japanese-speaking technical support engineers.
- Communicate in English with technical support engineers
- Redirect customers to relevant technical support teams as required
- Answer or escalate product support contract inquiries
- Assist with the work flow of an existing service ticket
・Business-level Spoken and Written Japanese
・Conversational Spoken and Written English
・Customer Service Experience
・Shift Work Experience
・Operational Command of the Business
・Cross Functional Behavior
・Be able to work day and night shifts in 24 x 7 support center (required)
・Business level English (required)
・Those who emphasize teamwork and can communicate smoothly with colleagues and customers
・Those who can work with aspirations and improve their skills
・Those who have basic PC operation
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gaphere.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policyhere.