HR Program ManagerTokyo, Japan, Kawasaki, Japan 掲載日 11/25/2019
This role will be responsible for program management of key HR initiatives for Japan Full Potential including:
- Project Management Office representative for the Japan Full Potential (JFP) Project within HR & other Stakeholder meetings
- Gather input to create agendas and updates, working with lead HRBPs, Talent Acquisition (TA), Sales Learning & Enablement (L&E), other HR and business stakeholders on key talent initiatives supporting the Japan growth initiative
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Attend weekly meetings and provide updates on status of work across workstreams regarding all HR related activities
- Partner with JFP workstream leads to ensure interlock on key talent, learning and marketing initiatives
- Track progress on Talent & HR related workstreams, communicating with workstream leads about goals, key milestones and metrics
- Report and analyze data related to JFP progress; implement actions based on insights
- Liaise with HRBP, TA, and key business stakeholders to develop talent waterfall process and talent retention strategies
- Coordinate with HR Services and Sales Learning & Enablement team on hiring forecast and new hire starts for onboarding and sales new hire programs
- Develop Career Pathing materials to support career progression
- Develop proposals for evolving our great place to work culture with a goal to achieve GPTW national recognition in Japan
- Develop communication to key stakeholders and constituents
- Support University Recruiting demand planning to support the Sales UR cycle; coordinate with TA and Sales L&E to ensure planning and actions to support; Track progress against key metrics
- Excellence in project management and running multiple projects
- 5-8 Years of HR Business Partner/Talent Development/Talent Acquisition/Sales Operations and or Project Management Experience
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in preferably in a large, matrixed organization.
- Excellent analytical, influencing, problem solving and organization skills.
- Demonstrate program ownership and architect ability to connect the dots and deliver continuous improvement.
- Track record of staying on top of project status and resources while leading with vision and anticipating challenges.
- Demonstrates strong initiative and is self-managed.
- Excellent customer service and commitment to solving problems.
- Team player and facilitator of team work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Bilingual Japanese and English
- テクニカルコンサルタント 川崎, 日本
- Resolution Manager 川崎, 日本
- Microsoft Cloud Service Inside Sales Specialist 川崎, 日本