Field Marketing Manager for Small BusinessKawasaki, Japan, Tokyo, Japan 掲載日 07/13/2020
Field Marketing Manager for Small Business
This role will be a front line to plan and deliver local sales enablement activity.
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Field Marketing Manager.
This role will drive sales enablement activity in Small Business segment as a core marketing contact point. Field Marketing Manager will work closely with relative functions such as Sales, Merchandising, and Cycle Planning team.
- Drive SB product strategy and portfolio focus through developing and executing sales enablement
programs and plays
- Work with Small Business Sales coaches to improve sales close rate and pipeline conversion rate through
sales enablement activities, such as programs, plays, product knowledge, industry insights,
- Work with Business Development team to develop Small Business product campaigns
- Communicate new product launches and product transition needs to sales leadership & teams, and
drive product transition through sales training, Smart Price enablement.. etc
Guide development of Small Business relevant product training programs and training contents
- Customize sales enablement content with focus on product differentiation, Small Business market trend,
industry insights, competitive landscape
- Support sales customer facing engagements, such as attending strategic partnership events,
presenting in webinars
- Connect local sales insights back to other marketing functions such as , and Product Group, Strategy Planning for product planning, product transition, and strategic initiatives development
- More than 5 years of experience in marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to drive cross-functional initiatives
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Able to represent Dell in external customer and partner meetings
- Business level of English, Japanese
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Graduates Marketing Job ID: R066519