Facility ManagerKawasaki, Japan 掲載日 10/13/2020
- Innovative ideas drive our global growth. Facilities Management brings growth to physical life. From expansion to modifications and maintenance, building space allocation and layout, the team manages every aspect of Dell Technologies' global estate. They plan, budget, schedule and carry out all kinds of facilities work to the highest standards. This includes the design, planning and construction of equipment, machinery, buildings and other facilities, as well as designing and developing organizational facilities policies. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Consultant on our Facilities team in Japan.
This position has responsibilities for our Facilities operations in Japan and South Korea.
- Provide suitable facilities amenities to ensure safe, secure and effective offices for our team members.
- Manage the Operating budget for the sites under your purview.
- Manage any projects related to renovation, consolidation, relocation or acquisition of new offices.
- Negotiate with Landlords and service providers to ensure we have the best costs and service provisions.
- Minimum graduate degree in associated discipline (Real Estate, M&E, Architecture, Building management...)
- Prior proven experience in handling big sites with more than 4000 staff.
- Prior project management of a large office.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.