Enterprise Account Executive - Japan, Secureworks Osaka or NagoyaOsaka, Japan, Nagoya, Japan;Tokyo, Japan 掲載日 03/26/2021
Enterprise Account Executive - Secureworks Japan, Osaka or Nagoya
Direct Sales Group
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience. www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
From developing brand-new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate significant sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
What you’ll achieve
The Enterprise Account Executive has responsibility for prospecting and closing cross sale business in an assigned region focusing on Enterprise accounts. The portfolio is comprised of the following: Security Management and Orchestration, Vulnerability Management Services, Advanced Threat Services, Security Monitoring, Threat Intelligence Services, Cloud Security, Emergency and Proactive Incident Response, Strategic Advisory Services, Security Program Development, Risk Management, Controls and Compliance, and Adversarial Security Testing.
With the support of our Security Engineer's you will utilize a consultative sales approach to map Secureworks service offerings to the clients’ needs. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring an outstanding customer experience with existing and potential customers.
• Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
• Has a strong understanding of the Secureworks Solutions and knows when and how to engage Pre-Sales/Technical Assistance
• Develop a deep understanding of both the customers and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-level contacts and their teams.
• Drive business development activities to ensure renewal and grow revenue in assigned accounts
•Work with Secureworks Partners to propose differentiated solutions to help our clients.
•Directs and prioritizes own work and provide accurate and timely forecasts in SFDC
• Minimum 5+ years of technology solution selling or consulting sales
• Proven ability in closing complex deals within the Security Sector
• Experience in combination of technology and services; preferably managed security services/Security Software
• Proven ability to learn in a very fast-paced environment
• Must be a team player - ability to interact with teammates and partners fairly, and respectfully; proactive / results-driven / strong problem solving skills
• Japanese Native Level
• Security Framework knowledge or certificate (e.g. PCI, ISO 2700x)
• Security Certificate (e.g. CISSP, CISM, GIAC, PCI, QSA, CEH, PMP)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job Family: Account-Management Outside-Sales
Job ID: R092617