EI ATG SpecialistMiyazaki, Japan 掲載日 08/01/2019
EI ATG Specialist
• Provides product or BU specific expertise.
• May own account sets and/ or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified.
• Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives.
• Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions.
• Provides pre-sales technical support during the sales process
• Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings.
• Stays current on industry and vertical solutions as well.
• Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team.
• Promotes and positions key strategic product and service offerings.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Learns the full range of Dell technology, products, and services and
is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
• Explains technical, industry, and market facts to position Dell as a competitive solution.
• Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales process.
• Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
• Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.