[Boomi Japan] Professional Services Engagement ManagerTokyo, Japan 掲載日 06/07/2021
Boomi Professional Services Engagement Manager
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Boomi, a leader for Integration Platform as a Service has an exciting opportunity for a Professional Services Engagement Manager for our Boomi division located in Japan supporting both the sales of professional services and consultancy advisory to Boomi partners, prospects, and customers. The role is a hybrid role that require both Sales and Services experiences.
As a Professional Services Salesperson, the role will be responsible for:
- Identifies, develop and successfully closes business opportunities,
- Drive organizational goals and build strategic relationships with our delivery partners and direct customers,
- Work with strategic partnership with Sales, Services Delivery, Customers, to achieve success-oriented results for customers and driving future opportunities for account expansion,
The Engagement Manager when properly executed, this role will provide individual growth, many exciting challenges, and opportunities to exceed Services Sales targets.
- Develop, own, and close regional pipeline of professional services deals
- Engage strategically with internal teams, prospects, customers and partners.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding Services bookings targets
- Provide solution scoping, proposal, and presentation to stakeholders
- Work with Professional Services delivery teams to provide and receive feedback from customers to help align success and drive adoption/retention within the account
- Work to ensure the customer's services expectations are appropriately set to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the entire sales cycle
- Follow delivery, post-implementation, for in-region customers to identify successful conversion and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and track existing customers for new services or sales opportunities and convert to sales bookings
As a Professional Services Consultant, the role will:
- Define clients' integration requirements through analysis, and design
- Provide technical direction and assistance to clients regarding their integration needs
- Plan, design, implement and document integration processes varying in levels of complexity
- Develop test plan specifications, test and debug processes according to plan
- Provide on-going education and technical assistance to current and prospective partners
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science of Information Technology
- 6+ years of relevant integration / development experience
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools
- Project Management and Java Programming and Linux/Unix Experience
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, SQL and ASP
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, SFA, ERP, SaaS)
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Language: English, Japanese
- Strong oral and written communication
- Quick to embrace new technologies and ability to train others
- Manage multiple support cases at one time
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Client focused attitude
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 1st Aug 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Outside-Sales Boomi Job ID: R108843