APJ Partner Development/Marketing ManagerTokyo, Japan 掲載日 04/01/2021
APJ Partner Development/Marketing Manager
The role will be responsible for the following:
1. Partner Marketing - Work with Channel Managers (BDMs) and their partners to create regional business development initiatives.
2. Partner Program Localization - Work with Global Teams to select Partner Program and Partner Marketing content for translation to local language/currency or modification of messaging to suit geographic requirements.
3.Partner Sales Enablement – Work with Solutions Consulting to understand how we sell our solutions and work closely with Partners to develop their sales competency.
4. Partner Reporting – Work with Channel Operations and use salesforce.com and other internal Boomi systems to help prepare data for reporting and business reviews.
5. Partner Communications – Work with Global Marketing to create regional Posts and Blogs for Partners
• English and Japanese language skills are imperative to liaise with Japanese clients.
• 5 to 10 years of related channel marketing/sales experience driving lead generation and sales enablement.
• Strong technical and business aptitude to understand how Boomi's platform and solutions will help solve business problems
• Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and the ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior level leadership and executives
• Bachelor’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Boomi Outside-Sales Job ID: R094426