Account Sales / Workplace Solutions Group (WSG)Tokyo, Japan 掲載日 06/04/2021
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Account Sales on our WSG Account Sales team in Tokyo.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
- Successfully manage set of assigned accounts and territories for Manufacturing Segment
- Track KPIs on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis; provide review to relevant business leaders
- Expand and build new territories and accounts
- Communicate regularly with customers to deepen relationship and trust with Dell
- Proactively customize solutions based on customer needs and pain points
- Internal communication with members such as Inside Sales Team, Marketing and relevant business leader
- 3 - 5 years of Outside Sales experience from IT Industry
- Knowledge of Dell products/solutions or similar experience
- Customer Relationships with Manufacturing Industry
- Ability to build new business and expand territories
- Able to work with cross-functional members such as Finance & Marketing
- Can work independently and be proactive
- Business English is nice to have (for communication with offshore members)
- Near Native Japanese is a MUST
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Account-Management Sales Outside-Sales Job ID: R108461