Account Executive, Direct Sales_Mid Market BusinessKawasaki, Japan 掲載日 09/04/2019
Your objective will be to drive growth across a portfolio of development or acquisition accounts to achieve targets. You will be expected to build strong customer relationships and keep abreast of market trends to develop and execute strategies that deliver high value solution focused sales. The role will involve:
• Leading territory or regional account management, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources
• Advising customers on strategic business and technology solutions
• Providing sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
• Extensive experience of selling technology solutions
• Deep expertise of market trends that impact on Dell’s customers
• Effective presentation, negotiation and executive relationship-building skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Additional language skills
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.